University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 4 (SE Second Year) Analog and Digital Integrated Circuits: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 4 (SE Second Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 4 (SE Second Year) Analog and Digital Integrated Circuits syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 4 (SE Second Year) Analog and Digital Integrated Circuits Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 4 (SE Second Year) Analog and Digital Integrated Circuits Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 4 (SE Second Year) Analog and Digital Integrated Circuits in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 4 (SE Second Year) Analog and Digital Integrated Circuits Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 4 (SE Second Year) Analog and Digital Integrated Circuits and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 4 (SE Second Year) Analog and Digital Integrated Circuits Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
- Basics of an Op-amp, Op-amp parameters, Frequency response
- Voltage follower, design of inverting and non- inverting amp, adder, subtractor, integrator and differentiator, V to I and I to V converter, precision rectifier, Schmitt trigger, sample and hold circuits, clipping and clamping, active filters: LP, HP and BP, Instrumentation amplifier, Optical isolation amplfier
- Linear Voltage Regulators - IC -78xx, 79xx, LM 317. Design of adjustable voltage source using IC- LM317, Low Dropout (LDO) voltage regulator
- Characteristics and types of ADC – i) Successive approximation, ii) Flash ADC, iii) Dual slope, Serial ADC Basics of Digital to Analog converter (DAC)
- Review of Number formats: Binary, hexadecimal, BCD and their basic math operations like addition and subtraction Introduction to Logic gates and Boolean Algebra Specifications of Digital IC, Logic
- Families: TTL, TTL variant families: like standard, LS, HS, Tristate gate, CMOS logic, Comparison of logic families, Interfacing of TTL and CMOS different families
- K-Maps and their use in specifying Boolean expressions upto 4 variables, Minterm, Maxterm, SOP and POS implementation Implementing logic function using universal gates, Binary Arithmetic circuits: Adders, Subtractors (Half and Full), BCD adder – Subtractor, Carry look ahead adder, Serial adder, Multiplier Magnitude comparators, Designing code converter circuit e.g binary to gray, BCD to Seven segment parity generator, Arithmetic Logic units. Multiplexer (ULM), Shannon’s theorem, De- multiplexers, Designing using ULMS. Hazards in combinational circuits.
- Comparison of combinational & sequential circuit
- Flip-flops:SR, T, D, JK, Master Slave JK, Converting one flip-flop to another, Use of debounce switch
- Counters: Modulus of counter, Design of Synchronous, Asynchronous counters, Ripple counters, Up/Down Counter, Ring counter, Johnson counter, Sequence generator. Unused states and locked conditions. Shift Registers
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Elements of Power System 2009 to 2014
- Applied Mathematics 4 2007 to 2018
- Electrical Machines 1 2007 to 2014
- Signal Processing 2010 to 2014
- Analog and Digital Integrated Circuits 2007 to 2014
- Numerical Methods and Optimization Techniques 2010 to 2014