University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Advanced Surveying: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Advanced Surveying syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Advanced Surveying Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Advanced Surveying Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Advanced Surveying in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Advanced Surveying Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Advanced Surveying and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Advanced Surveying Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
- Dataandequipmentneededforengineering projects. Review of traditional surveying equipment.
- Changing scene in surveying and mapping,mapsubstitutes,useand advantage of modern surveying equipment in project.
- Modern surveying electronic equipment,their principles,constructions working and use ElectronicTheodolite,E.D.M.Instruments Distomat,Totalstation.
- Application of lasersin distance and angular measurements.
- Introduction of electronic navigation and position fixing.Different systems and their characteristics.
- Introduction to navigation and positioning Geodesy; geospatial reference systems, overview of GPS;
- GPS segments, 2D and 3D positioning, GPS error sources and handling, GPS applications.
- Geographic Information System (GIS)- Definition of GIS,Geographical concepts and terminology,Components of GIS, Dataacquisition, Raster and vector formats,scannersand digitizers. Advantages of GPS and GIS in the storage the maticinformation extracted from remotely sensed image
Definition of photo grammetric terms,geometry of aerial and terrestrial photographs, aerial camera and photo theodolite,scalesof photographs,tiltandheightdisplacementsstereoscopicversionand stereoscopes,heightdeterminationfromparallaxmeasurements,flight planning.
Introduction and definition of remote sensing terms,remote sensing system, principles of remote sensing,Interaction of EMR, Fundamentals of aerial photography, platforms and orbits, sensors,data products, principles of visual interpretation,principles and uses;thermal remote sensitize, microwave remote sensing.
- Principles of interpretation of aerial and satellite images, equipments and aids required for interpretation, ground truth collection and verification,advantages of multi date and multi band images, digital image processing; introduction, image enhancementtechniques, digital image classification.
- Terms, coordinate systems, hour angle, right declination, altitude, and azimuth:study of astronomical charts,deter latitude and bearing by observation on the sun and polestar, time, standard time, local time,universal time, equation of time.
- Uses, Method of hydro graphic surveys, mean sea level,tidegauges,sounding equipments,location
- of soundings, the capacity of reservoir, stream gauging
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Environmental Engineering 2 2007 to 2018
- Limit State Method for Reinforced Concrete Structures 2011 to 2018
- Irrigation Engineering 2008 to 2018
- Quantity Survey Estimation and Valuation 2007 to 2018
- Construction Engineering 2008 to 2018