CBCGS [2019 - current]
CBGS [2015 - 2018]
Old [2000 - 2014]
Units and Topics
100 Module 1
- Shear Centre for symmetrical and non-symmetrical (about both axes) thin walled open sections.
200 Module 2
- Bending of beams with large initial curvature loaded in their plane of curvature.
- Application to analysis of hooks, circular closed rings, chain links with straight length and semi-circular ends.
300 Module 3
- Beams on elastic foundation: Analysis of beams of infinite length subjected to concentrated force/moment and semi-infinite length subjected to concentrated load/moment at one end.
- Semi-infinite beam hinged at one end (origin) and subjected to UDL throughout.
400 Module 4
- Beams curved in plan: Analysis of beams loaded perpendicular to their own plane, simply supported, fixed and continuous beams.
500 Module 5
- Theories of Failure: Maximum principal stress theory, Maximum principal strain theory, Maximum shear stress theory, maximum total strain energy theory
600 Module 6
- Analysis of deep beams: Determination of deflection.
- Determination of shear correction factor for various sections rectangular solid and hollow section and circular solid and hollow section and I-section
700 Module 7
- Torsion in non-circular solid section rectangle, triangular and hexagon section
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Environmental Engineering 2 2007 to 2018
- Limit State Method for Reinforced Concrete Structures 2011 to 2018
- Irrigation Engineering 2008 to 2018
- Quantity Survey Estimation and Valuation 2007 to 2018
- Construction Engineering 2008 to 2018