University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Advanced Lighting Systems: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Advanced Lighting Systems syllabus for the academic year 2022-2023 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Advanced Lighting Systems Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Advanced Lighting Systems Syllabus pdf 2022-2023. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Advanced Lighting Systems in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Advanced Lighting Systems Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Advanced Lighting Systems and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Advanced Lighting Systems Course Structure 2022-2023 With Marking Scheme
- Review of Light, Color and Photometry: Laws of illumination, illumination entities. Radiometric and photometric standards, Photometric measurement procedure- assessment of lamp efficacy, Color temperature, ColorimetryMeasurement of CRI, Glare.
- Lamp: Review of development, construction and characteristics: Incandescent lamp, Discharge lamps: fluorescent lamps, CFL, mercury vapor, sodium vapor, metal halide, induction lamp, and LED lamp.
- Luminaire: optical control, Control gear: ballast, standard and electronic, Luminaries photometry, Luminaire testing procedures.
- Objectives, quality and quantity of lighting. Lamp /Luminaire selection and placement, design considerations and calculation. Glare Consideration and control.
- Indoor lighting design by lumen method, by point by point method. Applications: residential, educational institute, industries, sports centers, commercial premises: retail stores, offices etc. Applicable standards.
- Exterior lighting system- Road lighting system, Utility area lighting, Sports lighting, Decorative flood lighting. Applicable standards.
- Introduction to Lighting Control, Controls, Selection of Lighting Controls, Design of Lighting Control Scheme, Lighting and LEED, Lighting Controls and the ASHRAE/IES 90.1-1999, Personal Lighting Control, Day-lighting control, Lighting control for Fluorescent Lamps and Electronic Ballasts in Frequently Switched Applications, Linear Fluorescent Dimming Ballasts, Dimming of High-Intensity Discharge Lamps, Controlling LED Lighting Systems, Smart Lighting Fixtures Digital Lighting Networks, DMX control, BACnet: Building Automation Standard Protocol,:
- LED as a light source, color quality of Light, efficacy evaluation, thermal Management, drivers for LED lamps, Lighting Control, Protocol, standards and regulations, LED luminaries, Indoor Lighting Applications, Street & Roadway Lighting, Outdoor Utility Area, and Solar Powered LED Lighting.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Control Systems 2 2007 to 2009