CBCGS [2019 - current]
CBGS [2015 - 2018]
Old [2000 - 2014]
Units and Topics
100 Review of Basic Statistics and Probability
- Probability Distributions, Theoretical: binomial, poisson, normal, exponential, hypergeometric, uniform
200 Sampling and Sampling Distributions
- Probability and non-probability samples, sampling and non-sampling errors.
- Sample size, sampling distributions: t, F and ƛ ²distributions.
300 Hypothesis Testing
- Type I and II error, testing of mean, proportion, tests for equality of mean and variances of two populations, confidence interval, ƛ ² test for goodness of fit, ANOVA (one way classification),Non parametric tests: sign test, U test
400 Correlation and Regression
- Karl Pearson's and Rank Correlation coefficient, simple linear regression least squares method.
500 Management Decision Making
- System approach, decision making under uncertainty and risk: decision tables and decision tree.
600 Linear Programming
- Graphical solution, simplex method, dual, sensitivity analysis, transportation and assignment problems
700 Introduction to Genetic Algorithms
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Environmental Engineering 2 2007 to 2018
- Limit State Method for Reinforced Concrete Structures 2011 to 2018
- Irrigation Engineering 2008 to 2018
- Quantity Survey Estimation and Valuation 2007 to 2018
- Construction Engineering 2008 to 2018