CBCGS [2019 - current]
CBGS [2015 - 2018]
Old [2000 - 2014]
Topics with syllabus and resources
- Asymptotic notations Big O, Big Θ,Big Ω,ο ,ω notations, Proofs of master theorem, applying theorem to solve problems.
200.00 Advanced Data Structures
- Red-Black Trees:- properties of red-black trees, Insertions, Deletions 2.2 B-Trees and its operations.
- Binomial Heaps:- Binomial trees and binomial heaps, Operation on Binomial heaps.
300.00 Dynamic Programing
- Matrix chain multiplication, cutting rod problem and its analysis.
400.00 Graph Algorithms
- Bellman ford algorithm, Dijkstra algorithm, Johnson’s All pair shortest path algorithm for sparse graphs
500.00 Maximum Flow
- Flow networks, the ford Fulkerson method, max bipartite matching, push Relabel Algorithm, The relabel to front algorithm.
600.00 Linear Programing
- Standard and slack forms, Formulating problems as linear programs, simplex algorithm, Duality, Initial basic feasible solution.
700.00 Computational Ggeometry
- Line Segment properties, Determining whether any pair of segment intersects, finding the convex hull, Finding the closest pair of points.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Digital Signal and Image Processing 2011 to 2016
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence 2011 to 2015
- Mobile Computing 2011 to 2017
- System Security 2011 to 2017
- Artificial Intelligence 2016 to 2018
- Cryptography and System Security 2016 to 2018
- Digital Signal Processing 2016 to 2018
- Image Processing 2016 to 2016