CBCGS [2019 - current]
CBGS [2015 - 2018]
Old [2000 - 2014]
Topics with syllabus and resources
- Introduction to wireless Networks.
- Characteristics of Wireless channel, Issues in Adhoc wireless networks, Adhoc Mobility Models:- Indoor and outdoor models.
- Adhoc Networks:- Introduction to adhoc networks – definition, characteristics features, applications.
200.00 MAC Layer
- MAC Protocols for Ad hoc wireless Networks:- Introduction, Issues in designing a MAC protocol for Ad hoc wireless Networks, Design goals and Classification of a MAC protocol, Contention based protocols with reservation mechanisms.
- Scheduling algorithms, protocols using directional antennas.
- IEEE standards:- 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.15, 802.16, HIPERLAN.
300.00 Network Layer
- Routing protocols for Ad hoc wireless Networks:- Introduction, Issues in designing a routing protocol for Ad hoc wireless Networks, Classification of routing protocols, Table driven routing protocol, Ondemand routing protocol.
- Proactive Vs reactive routing, Unicast routing algorithms, Multicast routing algorithms, hybrid routing algorithm, Energy aware routing algorithm, Hierarchical Routing, QoS aware routing.
400.00 Transport Layer
- Transport layer protocols for Ad hoc wireless Networks:- Introduction, Issues in designing a transport layer protocol for Ad hoc wireless Networks, Design goals of a transport layer protocol for Ad hoc wireless Networks, Classification of transport layer solutions, TCP over Ad hoc wireless Networks, Other transport layer protocols for Ad hoc wireless Networks.
- Security in wireless Ad hoc wireless Networks
- Network security requirements
- Issues & challenges in security provisioning
- Network security attacks
- Key management
- Secure routing in Ad hoc wireless Networks.
600.00 Quality of Service
- Quality of service in Ad hoc wireless Networks:- Introduction, Issues and challenges in providing QoS in Ad hoc wireless Networks, Classification of QoS solutions, MAC layer solutions, network layer solutions.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Software Architecture 2011 to 2018
- Multimedia System Design 2011 to 2015
- Distributed Computing 2010 to 2016
- Data Warehousing and Mining 2010 to 2018
- Human Machine Interaction 2016 to 2018
- Parallel and Distributed Systems 2016 to 2018