Maharashtra State Board Syllabus For 10th Standard Board Exam Science and Technology: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of 10th Standard Board Exam. Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The Maharashtra State Board 10th Standard Board Exam Science and Technology syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the 10th Standard Board Exam Science and Technology Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the Maharashtra State Board 10th Standard Board Exam Science and Technology Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for 10th Standard Board Exam Science and Technology in addition to this.
Maharashtra State Board 10th Standard Board Exam Science and Technology Revised Syllabus
Maharashtra State Board 10th Standard Board Exam Science and Technology and their Unit wise marks distribution
Maharashtra State Board 10th Standard Board Exam Science and Technology Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
- Acids, Bases and Salts: General properties, examples and uses.
- Types of chemical reactions: combination, decomposition, displacement double decomposition, precipitation, and neutralization.
- Oxidation and Reduction in terms of gain and loss of oxygen and hydrogen.
- Brief discussion on basic metallurgical processes. Properties of common metals. Elementary idea about bonding
- Elementary idea about bonding. Saturated hydrocarbons, alcohols, carboxylic acids (properties only)
- Soap, common salt, Washing soda, Baking soda, bleaching powder, Plaster of Paris
- Brief historical account, Mendeleev's periodic table, gradation in properties.
- Definition of "Living things". Basic concept of nutrition, respiration, transport and excretion in plants and animals.
- Tropic movements in plants .
- Introduction to plant hormones;
- control and coordination in animals;
- voluntary, involuntary and reflex action, nervous system, chemical coordination, animal hormones.
- Reproduction in plants and animals.
- Need for and methods of family planning.
- Safe Sex vs-. HIV/AIDS. Child bearing and women's health.
- Heredity, origin of life- brief introduction, Basic concepts of evolution.
People and Ideas
- Potential and potential difference.
- Ohm's Law, Resistances in series and parallel.
- Power dissipated due to current.
- Inter relation between P, V, I and R.
- Magnetic field, field lines.
- Field due to a current carrying wire, coil, solenoid.
- Force on current carrying conductor.
- Fleming's Left Hand Rule.
- Electric motor, electromagnetic induction.
- Induced potential differences, induced current.
- Electric generator, principle and working.
- Direct and Alternating current.
- Frequency of AC.
- Advantages of AC over DC.
- Domestic Electric Circuits.
- Convergence and Divergence of Light.
- Images formed by a concave mirror.
- Related concepts: centre of curvature, principal axis, optical centre, focus, focal length.
- appreciation of the concept of refraction.
- Laws of refraction.
- Velocity of light. Refractive index;
- twinkling of stars;
- dispersion of light.
- Scattering of light.
- Images formed by a convex lens;
- functioning of the lens in the human problems of vision and their remedies.
- Application of spherical mirrors and lenses.
- air, water, (fresh and marine), soil, radiation, and noise.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Hindi (Second/Third Language) [हिंदी (दूसरी/तीसरी भाषा)] 2008 to 2020
- English 2008 to 2020
- Hindi - Composite [हिंदी - संयुक्त] 2008 to 2019
- Information Communication Technology 2014 to 2014
- Algebra 2008 to 2020
- Geometry 2008 to 2020
- Science and Technology 2008 to 2020
- Science and Technology 2008 to 2020
- History and Political Science 2014 to 2020
- Geography 2008 to 2020
- Marathi (Second Language) [मराठी (द्वितीय भाषा)] 2014 to 2020
- Science and Technology 2013 to 2015
- History and Political Science 2008 to 2012