Maharashtra State Board Syllabus For 11th Philosophy: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of 11th. Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The Maharashtra State Board 11th Philosophy syllabus for the academic year 2022-2023 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the 11th Philosophy Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the Maharashtra State Board 11th Philosophy Syllabus pdf 2022-2023. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for 11th Philosophy in addition to this.
Maharashtra State Board 11th Philosophy Revised Syllabus
Maharashtra State Board 11th Philosophy and their Unit wise marks distribution
Maharashtra State Board 11th Philosophy Course Structure 2022-2023 With Marking Scheme
- Introduction : Definition of Philosophy : Branches of Philosophy – Metaphysics, Epistemology, Ethics, Logic, Aesthetics
- Definition of Moral Philosophy, its nature and scope, conduct and character, normative and descriptive sciences
- Some Moral Concepts – Right, Good, Duty, Virtue
- Meaning of Value
- Theory of Purushartha
- Teleological theories – Hedonism (Charvaka), Utilitarinism (Mill)
- Deontological theories – Categorical imperative (Kant), Nishkama Karmayoga (Bhagavad Geeta)
- Concept of Punishment
- Natural and Moral evil
- Presuppositions and purposes of Punishment
- Theories of Punishment – Deterrent, Retributive, Reformative
- Relation of Man with Nature – Indian and Western Model
- Rights of Animals
- Nature and scope of applied ethics.
- Teaching Profession – Teacher - Student relationship
- Medical profession – Doctor - Patient relationship