Maharashtra State Board Syllabus For 8th Standard Mathematics: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of 8th Standard. Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The Maharashtra State Board 8th Standard Mathematics syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the 8th Standard Mathematics Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the Maharashtra State Board 8th Standard Mathematics Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for 8th Standard Mathematics in addition to this.
Maharashtra State Board 8th Standard Mathematics Revised Syllabus
Maharashtra State Board 8th Standard Mathematics and their Unit wise marks distribution
Maharashtra State Board 8th Standard Mathematics Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
- Pairs of Lines - Transversal
- Pairs of Lines - Angles Made by a Transversal
- Pairs of Lines - Transversal of Parallel Lines
- Properties of Angles Formed by Two Parallel Lines and a Transversal
- Axiom: If a Transversal Intersects Two Parallel Lines, Then Each Pair of Corresponding Angles is Equal.
- Axiom: If a Transversal Intersects Two Parallel Lines, Then Each Pair of Alternate Interior Angles Are Equal.
- To Draw a Line Parallel to the Given Line Through a Point Outside the Given Line Using Set-square.
- To Draw a Parallel Line to a Given Line at a Given Distance.
- Concept of Exponents
- Laws of Exponents
- Meaning of Numbers with Rational Indices
- Concept of Cube Number
- Concept of Cube Root
- Cube Root Through Prime Factorisation Method
- Constructing a Quadrilateral
- To construct a quadrilateral, whose four sides and one angle are given.
- To construct a quadrilateral, whose three sides and two consecutive angles are given.
- To construct a quadrilateral, whose four sides and one diagonal are given.
- To construct a quadrilateral, whose three sides and two diagonals are given.
- Types of Quadrilaterals
- Properties of a Square
- Area of a Parallelogram
- Area of a Rhombus
- Area of the rhombus if base and height are given.
- Area of the rhombus if the diagonals are given.
- Area of Trapezium
- Area of a Triangle
- Area of a Triangle by Heron's Formula
- Collinearity of three points
- Area of Figures Having Irregular Shape
- Circumference of a Circle
- Properties of Chord of a Circle
- The perpendicular drawn from the centre of a circle to its chord bisects the chord.
- The segment joining the centre of a circle and midpoint of its chord is perpendicular to the chord.
- Arcs Corresponding to the Chord of a Circle
Congruent arcs :
If the measures of two arcs of circle are same then two arcs are congruent.
Textbook Solutions For All Subjects
- Mathematics 8th Standard Maharashtra State Board