Maharashtra State Board 2nd Standard Mathematics Syllabus - Free PDF Download
Maharashtra State Board Syllabus 2023-24 2nd Standard: The Maharashtra State Board 2nd Standard Mathematics Syllabus for the examination year 2023-24 has been released by the MSBSHSE, Maharashtra State Board. The board will hold the final examination at the end of the year following the annual assessment scheme, which has led to the release of the syllabus. The 2023-24 Maharashtra State Board 2nd Standard Mathematics Board Exam will entirely be based on the most recent syllabus. Therefore, students must thoroughly understand the new Maharashtra State Board syllabus to prepare for their annual exam properly.
The detailed Maharashtra State Board 2nd Standard Mathematics Syllabus for 2023-24 is below.
Maharashtra State Board 2nd Standard Mathematics Revised Syllabus
Maharashtra State Board 2nd Standard Mathematics and their Unit wise marks distribution
Maharashtra State Board 2nd Standard Mathematics Course Structure 2023-24 With Marking Scheme
Maharashtra State Board 2nd Standard Mathematics Syllabus for Chapter 1: Part One
- Let’s Find the Shapes !
- Let’s Handle Geometric Shapes
- Cuboid or Parallelopiped
- Fun with Line
- Let’s Identify Geometrical Shapes
- In the World of Numbers
- Let’s read and write in words
- Counting in Groups
- Number Given in a Picture
- What is the Meaning of ‘Place Value’?
- The Expanded Form of a Number
- Let’s Count Numbers in Steps
- Fun with Addition
- Addition-by Counting Forward
- Addition - Without Carry Over
- Addition and Subtraction of Zero
- Stories of Addition - 1
- Let’s Reduce by Subtraction
- Subtraction by pairing off.
- Subtraction by counting backward
- Addition and Subtraction - a Pair
- A Subtraction Story
- Twelve Months in a Year
- Months of the English Calendar
- Months of the Indian Calendar
Maharashtra State Board 2nd Standard Mathematics Syllabus for Chapter 2: Part Two
- Comparing Numbers
- Neighbouring Numbers on Each Side
- Ascending and Descending Order of Numbers
- Come, Let’s Make Numbers.
- Cardinal Numbers Ordinal Numbers
- Reading Pictures
- A Special Way to Add-by Carrying Over
- Stories of Addition - 2
- Simple additions and subtractions by increasing or reducing tens.
- Addition (by increasing by 20), Subtraction (by decreasing by 20)
- Let’s Untie a Ten in Order to Subtract
- Subtraction : by untying or borrowing or opening out a ten.
- Do You Know Notes and Coins?
- Let’s Measure Length
- Let’s Weigh
- Let’s Measure Capacity
- Managing Information
- Multiplication Preparation
- Let’s Make Tables
- Maths in a Story