Maharashtra State Board Syllabus For 11th Co-operation: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of 11th. Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The Maharashtra State Board 11th Co-operation syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the 11th Co-operation Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the Maharashtra State Board 11th Co-operation Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for 11th Co-operation in addition to this.
Maharashtra State Board 11th Co-operation Revised Syllabus
Maharashtra State Board 11th Co-operation and their Unit wise marks distribution
Maharashtra State Board 11th Co-operation Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
- History of co–operative principles
- Basic principles
- General principles
- Credit co–operative society
- Farming co–operative society
- Processing co–operative society
- Marketing co–operative society
- Industrial co–operative society
- Multipurpose co–operative society
- Consumers co–operative society
- Housing co–operative society
- Achievements of co–operative movement
- Merits of co–operative movement
- Demerits of co–operative movement
- Concepts of Liberalisation, Privatisation and globalisaiton