CISCE Syllabus For Class 10 Indian Dance: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Class 10. Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The CISCE Class 10 Indian Dance syllabus for the academic year 2022-2023 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Class 10 Indian Dance Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the CISCE Class 10 Indian Dance Syllabus pdf 2022-2023. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Class 10 Indian Dance in addition to this.
CISCE Class 10 Indian Dance Revised Syllabus
CISCE Class 10 Indian Dance and their Unit wise marks distribution
CISCE Class 10 Indian Dance Course Structure 2022-2023 With Marking Scheme
Candidates will be required to attempt five questions out of eight questions.
1. Identification of different classical dance styles in India. The aesthetic appeal of each, highlighting the distinctiveness of the individual styles, namely Bharatanatyam, Kathak, Odissi, Kuchipudi, Manipuri and Kathakali.
2. The mythological evolution of dance and an elementary understanding of important texts like the Natya Shastra, and story lines associated with classical dance in India. Also, an appreciation of the myths surrounding the lives of Ganesh, Krishna, Shiva, Vishnu, etc.
3. The sociological development of dance – its history, roots, growth and revival.
4. An understanding of the guru-shishya parampara (including the tradition and lineage associated with the chosen dance form only).
5. Prominent exponents of the various different classical dance styles listed above.
6. An understanding of the dance repertoire and musical accompaniment (for the chosen dance style only).
7. The relevance of dance in today’s world and the modern developments in dance.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English 1 (English Language) 2006 to 2019
- Hindi 2009 to 2019
- History and Civics 2006 to 2019
- Mathematics 2006 to 2019
- Economics 2011 to 2020
- Biology 2006 to 2019
- Chemistry 2006 to 2019
- Computer Science 2010 to 2013
- English 2 (Literature in English) 2006 to 2020
- Environmental Education 2009 to 2011
- Geography 2006 to 2019
- Physics 2006 to 2019