CISCE Syllabus For Class 10 Fashion Designing: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Class 10. Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The CISCE Class 10 Fashion Designing syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Class 10 Fashion Designing Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the CISCE Class 10 Fashion Designing Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Class 10 Fashion Designing in addition to this.
CISCE Class 10 Fashion Designing Revised Syllabus
CISCE Class 10 Fashion Designing and their Unit wise marks distribution
CISCE Class 10 Fashion Designing Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
1. The choice, purchase, use and care of tools and equipment, including sewing machines, for dressmaking.
2. The choice and use of traditional, drafted or commercial patterns for making simple under and outer garments. This should include knowledge of figure measurements, awareness of figure problems, simple adaptation of patterns, layouts and cutting out, fitting, and the sequence or processes in assembling garments. Methods of pressing.
3. The stitches and processes used in the making of simple under and outer garments.
4. The use and making of simple or traditional designs and decorative stitchery in the construction and decoration of garments and articles.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English 1 (English Language) 2006 to 2019
- Hindi 2009 to 2019
- History and Civics 2006 to 2019
- Mathematics 2006 to 2019
- Economics 2011 to 2020
- Biology 2006 to 2019
- Chemistry 2006 to 2019
- Computer Science 2010 to 2013
- English 2 (Literature in English) 2006 to 2020
- Environmental Education 2009 to 2011
- Geography 2006 to 2019
- Physics 2006 to 2019