CBSE Syllabus For Class 7 Social Science: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Class 7. Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The CBSE Class 7 Social Science syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Class 7 Social Science Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the CBSE Class 7 Social Science Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Class 7 Social Science in addition to this.
CBSE Class 7 Social Science Revised Syllabus
CBSE Class 7 Social Science and their Unit wise marks distribution
CBSE Class 7 Social Science Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
- Distribution of Water Bodies in Hydrosphere
- Types of Water Bodies: Lake, Pond, River, Stream, Oceans, Seas, Gulf, Bay, Lagoon, Strait, and Waterfall.
- Ocean Circulation
- Ocean Currents
their circulation pattern and effects. (Specifically of Gulf Stream, North Atlantic Drift, Labrador Current, Kuro Shio, and Oya Shio.)
- Natural Vegetation and Wildlife
- Distribution of Natural Vegetation
- Conservation of Natural Vegetation and Wildlife
- Tropical Evergreen Forests
- Tropical Deciduous Forests
- Temperate Evergreen Forests
- Temperate Deciduous Forests
- Mediterranean Vegetation
- Coniferous Forests
- Tropical grasslands
- Temperate grasslands
- Thorny bushes