CBSE Syllabus For Class 6 Social Science: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Class 6. Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The CBSE Class 6 Social Science syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Class 6 Social Science Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the CBSE Class 6 Social Science Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Class 6 Social Science in addition to this.
CBSE Class 6 Social Science Revised Syllabus
CBSE Class 6 Social Science and their Unit wise marks distribution
CBSE Class 6 Social Science Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
- One of the Oldest Books in the World
- How Historians Study the Rigveda
- Cattle, Horses and Chariots
- Words to Describe People
- Silent Sentinels - the Story of the Megaliths
- Finding Out About Social Differences
- Were Some Burial Spots Meant for Certain Families?
- A Special Burial at Inamgaon
- Occupations at Inamgaon
- The Story of the Buddha
- Origin of Jainism
- Vardhaman Mahavir (599 BCE to 527 BCE)
- Unique Teachings of Jainism
- Tri-ratna - Samyak Darshan, Samyak Jnan, Samyak Charitra or Three Jewels
- Jain Code of Conduct
- Digambaras and Svetambaras
- Reasons for the Spread of Jainism
- The Pancha Mahavratas - Ahimsa, Satya, Asteya, Aparigraha, Brahmacharya.
- The Sangha
- Concept of Latitudes
- Northern Hemisphere
- Southern Hemisphere
- Important lines of latitude: Torrid Zone, Temperate Zone and Frigid Zone.
- Heat Zones of the Earth
- Torrid Zone
- Temperate Zone
- Frigid Zone
- Concept of Longitudes
- Eastern Hemisphere
- Western Hemisphere
- Longitude and Time
- Standard Time
- Difference and Prejudice
- Causes for Prejudice
- Inequality and Discrimination
- Caste Discrimination
- Gender Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Socio-Economic Inequality
- Remedial Measures for Abolishing Inequality and Discrimination
- Constitution of India and Equality
- On Being Discriminated Against
- Striving for Equality