Units and Topics
|1||Food: Where Does It Come From?||-|
|2||Components of Food||-|
|3||Fibre to Fabric||-|
|4||Sorting Materials into Groups||-|
|5||Separation of Substances||-|
|6||Changes Around Us||-|
|7||Getting to Know Plants||-|
|9||The Living Organisms — Characteristics and Habitats||-|
|10||Motion and Measurement of Distances||-|
|11||Light, Shadows and Reflections||-|
|12||Electricity and Circuits||-|
|13||Fun with Magnets||-|
|15||Air Around Us||-|
|16||Garbage In, Garbage Out||-|
1 Food: Where Does It Come From?
2 Components of Food
3 Fibre to Fabric
4 Sorting Materials into Groups
5 Separation of Substances
8 Body Movements
9 The Living Organisms — Characteristics and Habitats
- Organisms and the Surroundings Where They Live
- Habitat and Adaptation
- A Journey Through Different Habitats
- Some Terrestrial Habitats
- Some Aquatic Habitats
- Characteristics of Organisms
- Do all organisms need food?
- Do all organisms show growth?
- Do all organisms respire?
- Do all organisms respond to stimuli?
- Living organisms and excretion
- Do all organisms reproduce their own kind?
- Do all organisms move?
10 Motion and Measurement of Distances
11 Light, Shadows and Reflections
12 Electricity and Circuits
13 Fun with Magnets
15 Air Around Us
- Is Air Present Everywhere Around Us?
- What is Air Made up Of?
- Water vapour
- Carbon dioxide
- Dust and smoke
- How Does Oxygen Become Available to Animals and Plants Living in Water and Soil?
- How is the Oxygen in the Atmosphere Replaced?
16 Garbage In, Garbage Out
Books For All Subjects
- Science Class 6 CBSE