CBSE Syllabus For Class 9 Mathematics: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Class 9. Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The CBSE Class 9 Mathematics syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Class 9 Mathematics Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Class 9 Mathematics in addition to this.
CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Revised Syllabus
CBSE Class 9 Mathematics and their Unit wise marks distribution
CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
|202||Linear Equations in Two Variables|
|401||Introduction to Euclid’S Geometry|
|402||Lines and Angles|
|501||Areas - Heron’S Formula|
|502||Surface Areas and Volumes|
|DC||Statistics and Probability|
- Algebraic Expressions
- Algebraic Expressions
- Value of Expression
- Number line and an expression
- Algebraic Identities
( a + b )2 = a2 + 2ab + b2 .
- Concept of Quadrilaterals - Sides, Adjacent Sides, Opposite Sides, Angle, Adjacent Angles and Opposite Angles
- Angle Sum Property of a Quadrilateral
- Types of Quadrilaterals
- Another Condition for a Quadrilateral to Be a Parallelogram
- The Mid-point Theorem
- Theorem: A Diagonal of a Parallelogram Divides It into Two Congruent Triangles.
- Properties of a Parallelogram
- Concept of Circle - Centre, Radius, Diameter, Arc, Sector, Chord, Segment, Semicircle, Circumference, Interior and Exterior, Concentric Circles
- Angle Subtended by a Chord at a Point
- Perpendicular from the Centre to a Chord
- Circles Passing Through One, Two, Three Points
- Equal Chords and Their Distances from the Centre
- Angle Subtended by an Arc of a Circle
- Cyclic Quadrilateral
- Area of a Triangle
- Area of a Triangle by Heron's Formula
- Collinearity of three points
- Application of Heron’s Formula in Finding Areas of Quadrilaterals
Area of a triangle using Heron’s formula (without proof) and its application in finding the area of a quadrilateral.
- Surface Area of a Cuboid
- Surface Area of Cylinder
- Right Circular Cylinder
- Hollow Cylinder
- Surface Area of a Right Circular Cone
- Surface Area of a Sphere
- Surface area of a sphere
- Hollow Hemisphere
- Volume of a Cuboid
- Volume of a Cylinder
- Volume of a Right Circular Cone
- Volume of a Sphere
Surface areas and volumes of cubes, cuboids, spheres (including hemispheres) and right circular cylinders/cones.