CBSE Syllabus For Class 10 Information and Communication Technology: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Class 10. Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The CBSE Class 10 Information and Communication Technology syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Class 10 Information and Communication Technology Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the CBSE Class 10 Information and Communication Technology Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Class 10 Information and Communication Technology in addition to this.
CBSE Class 10 Information and Communication Technology Revised Syllabus
CBSE Class 10 Information and Communication Technology and their Unit wise marks distribution
CBSE Class 10 Information and Communication Technology Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
Computer System and its definition, Hardware, Basic components of a Computer System, Input Unit, Central processing Unit/CPU,Output unit and functions, Memory, types of memory, Primary Memory, RAM (Random Access Memory), ROM(Read Only Memory), SECONDARY MEMORY, Binary digit, concept of bit and bytes, Types of computers (Anlog, Ditial, Hybrid), characteristics of computers, types of software (System Software, Application Software, Utility Softwares, classification of Programming Languages Ports and Cables)
- Toolbox-Move tool, Alignment tool, Scale tool, Shear tool, Perspective tool, Flip tool, Blend tool, Blur/Sharpen tool, Smudge tool, Dodge / Burn tool Painting in GIMP-Pencil and paintbrush tool
- Operations on Layers (Adding new layers, Renaming a Layer, Deleting a Layer, Merging a Layer, Scaling a layer, Duplicating a Layer)
- Masking-Introduction and example, editing a mask
- Representing data in Tabular forms,Concept of Table
- Attributes <table> ..</table> ,<TR>..</TR>, <TD>..</TD>TH, Colspan, ROWSPAN)
- Table Border<TABLE BORDER>, Align, width, Border Color, BGcolor, background, <CAPTION> tag
- Working with frames, frame attributes (<frameset..> ), Attributes of <frameset>( Rows, Cols, Border, Frameborder, Framespacing.
- Frameset element and its attribute (Src, Scrolling, Noresize), target attribute in anchor tag.
- Introduction and explanation of forms, Tags and attributes used in form (FORM, <form>..</form> INPUT tag and its attributes (Name,Size , Maxlength , Type)
- Fields displayed by type attribute, (Text Box Field, Radio Buttons, Check boxes, command Button, Drop down Box and TEXTAREA, SELECT)
- Introduction to DHTML, Features and used of DHTML, Components of DHTML, Cascading style sheet, Advantages and Limitations of CSS,
- Methods of applying CSS to an HTML document, In-line (the attribute style) and Internal (the tag style), External (link to style sheet), creating and saving cascading style sheets
- Introduction and familiarization of Font, Font-Family, Style, Size, Variant, Weight Text and Background properties; Colour properties - Text Indent, Align, Decorating, Spacing Transform Text alignment, decoration and transformation, Foreground and Background colour, Image and Repeat
- Use of margin and margin properties, Concept of padding and Border and Padding and Border Properties
- Absolute and Relative Positioning
- Concepts:- Cyber Law, Cyber Crime, Fire wall, Cookies, Hackers and Crackers
- Open Source Software, Free ware, Shareware, Licensing scheme, Copy writing, GPL(General Public Licence), Licensed software, Copyright software, refrain from copyright violation and piracy etc.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English - Communicative 2010 to 2019
- English - Language and Literature 2010 to 2020
- Mathematics 2010 to 2019
- Science 2009 to 2020
- Social Science 2010 to 2019
- Information and Communication Technology 2016 to 2019