CBSE Syllabus For Class 12 Informatics Practices: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Class 12. Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Class 12 Informatics Practices Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Class 12 Informatics Practices in addition to this.
CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Revised Syllabus
CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices and their Unit wise marks distribution
CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
- Networking: a brief overview,
- Communication Media: Wired Technologies - Co-Axial,Ethernet Cable, Optical Fiber; Wireless Technologies - Blue Tooth, Infrared, Microwave, Radio Link, Satellite Link;
- Network Devices: MODEM, Hub, Switch, Repeater, Gateway - and their functions
- Types of network: LAN, MAN, WAN, PAN;
- Network Topologies: Star, Bus, Tree
- Network Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP, PPP, Remote access software such as Team Viewer;
- Identifying computers and users over a network:Basic concept of domain name, MAC (Media Access Control), and IP Address, domain name resolution
- Network Security Concepts: Cyber Law, Firewall, Cookies, Hackers and Crackers
- Network security threats: denial of service, intrusion problems, snooping, eavesdropping
- Internet Applications: SMS, Voice Mail, Electronic Mail, Chat, Video Conferencing
- Wireless/ Mobile Communication: GSM, CDMA, WLL, 3G, 4G
- Open Source Software (OSS), common FOSS/FLOSS examples (GNU/Linux, Firefox, OpenOffice, Java, Netbeans, MySQL), common open standards (HTML, XML, ODF, TCP/IP)
- Indian Language Computing: character encoding, UNICODE, different types of fonts (open type vs true type, static vs dynamic), entering Indian Language Text - phonetic and key map based, lnscript.
- Basic concept of class, object, inheritance and polymorphism.
- Commonly used libraries:
- String class and methods: toString(), concat(), length(), toLowerCase(), toUpperCase(), trim(), substring()
- Math class methods: pow(), round()
- Accessing MySQL database using JDBC to connect with database.
- Web application development: URL, Web server, Communicating with the web server, concept of Client and Server Side
- HTML based web pages covering basic tags - HTML, TITLE, BODY, H1..H6, B, I, U, CENTER, COMMENT, IMG, ANCHOR(A), Paragraph (P), Line Break (BR), Section Separator (HR), FONT, TABLE, LIST (UL, OL), FORM
- Creating and accessing static pages us ng HTML and introduction to XML
- Concept of Database transaction, Committing and revoking a transaction using COMMIT, ROLLBACK and Savepoint.
- Grouping Records: GROUP BY, Group functions - MAX(), MIN(), AVG(), SUM(), COUNT(); using COUNT(*), DISTINCT clause with COUNT; Group Functions and Null Values.
- Creating a Table with PRIMARY KEY, FOREIGN KEY and NOT NULL constraints,Viewing Constraints, Viewingthe ColumnsAssociatedwith Constraints using DESC command.
- Displaying Data From Multiple Tables: Cartesian product, Union, Intersection and Equi-Join
- ALTER TABLE for
- deleting column(s), modifying data type(s) of column(s),
- adding a constraint, enabling constraints, dropping constraints.
- DROP Table for deleting a table
- Front-end Interface: Introduction; content and features; identifying and using appropriate component (Text Box, Radio Button, CheckBox, List etc. aslearnt in Unit 2 (Programming)) for data entry, validation and display.
- Back-end Database: Introduction and its purpose, exploring the requirement of tables and its essential attributes.
- Front-End and Database Connectivity: Introduct on, requirement and benefits
- Demonstration and development of appropriate Front-endinterface and Back-end Database for e-Governance,e-Business and e-Learning applications
- Impact of /CT on society: Social, environmental and Economic benefits.
Books For All Subjects
- All-in-One Informatics Practices CBSE for Class 12 (2017-18)
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English Elective - NCERT 2007 to 2019
- English Elective - CBSE (Functional English) 2007 to 2019
- English Core 2005 to 2019
- Hindi (Core) 2007 to 2019
- Hindi (Elective) 2007 to 2019
- Economics 2005 to 2019
- History 2005 to 2019
- Political Science 2005 to 2019
- Geography 2007 to 2019
- Psychology 2007 to 2019
- Sociology 2007 to 2019
- Philosophy 2010 to 2019