CBSE Syllabus For Class 11 Engineering Graphics: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Class 11. Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The CBSE Class 11 Engineering Graphics syllabus for the academic year 2022-2023 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Class 11 Engineering Graphics Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the CBSE Class 11 Engineering Graphics Syllabus pdf 2022-2023. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Class 11 Engineering Graphics in addition to this.
- Printing Engltsh alphabets (capital and small) numerals fn standard proportions.
- Construction of lines, angles and their divisions. Simple questions based on triangles, square,rhombus, trapeziums, regular polygons-pentagon, hexagon and octagon.
- Construction of circles, external and internal tangents of circles, inscribing, circumscribing circles in equilateral triangle, square, rhombus, regular polygons-pentagon, hexagon and octagon.
- Construction of Engineering curves:
(a) Ellipses by concentric circles, intersecting arcs and intersecting lines.
(b) Parabola by intersecting lines and intersecting arcs.
(c) Involute of a circle, cycloid, helix and sine curve.
- Methods of orthographic projections and dimensioning strictly as per SP: 46- 2003 revised conventions. Projection of points, lines.
- Orthographic projections of Regular Plane figures - triangle, square, pentagon, hexagon, circle and semi-circle.
- Orthographic projections of right regular solids such as cubes, prisms and pyramid (square, triangular, pentagonal and hexagonal), cones, cylinders, spheres, hemi-spheres and frustum of pyramids and cone when they are kept with their axis (a) perpendicular, to HP/VP (b) parallel to one plane and inclined to the other (c) parallel to HP and VP both.
- Section of solids under the same conditions mentioned above made by the horizontal, vertical and
- Orthographic projections of simple machine blocks.
- Construction of isometric scale showing main divisions of 1 O mm and smaller divisions of 1 mm each. Isometric projection (drawn to isometric scale) of figures such as triangles, squares, pentagons, hexagons, circles and semi-circles with their surface parallel to HP or VP and its one side or diagonal or diameter should be either parallel or perpendicular to HP/VP.
- Development of the surfaces of following solids
- 1. Cube, cuboid, prisms-triangular, square, pentagonal and hexagonal.
- 2. Pyramids (triangular, square, pentagonal and hexagonal).
- 3. Right circular cylinder and cone.