Units and Topics
|100||Advanced Crop Prodcution and Organic Farming||-|
|200||Food Processing, Value Addition and Post-harvest Management||-|
|300||Subsidairy Enterprises of Agriculture||-|
100 Advanced Crop Prodcution and Organic Farming
101 Advanced Crop Production
- Food production including horticultural crops and its importance in the economy and nutritional security.
- Soil fertility, productivity and concept of essential plant nutrients. Classification of essential plant nutrients.
- Roles and functions of essential plant nutrients, their important deficiency symptoms.
- Soil samplings and its processing. Introduction of soil pH and Organic Carbon.
- Introduction to manure, fertilizers. Bio-fertilizers, their methods of applicat on. Integrated Nutrient Management (INM).
- Concept of soil moisture availability,various irrigation methods, Concept of precision and pressure irrigation. Drip and sprinkle irrigation.
- Methods of insect pest and disease management Chemical,Biological and Mechanical. Concept of Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
102 Organic Farming
- Concept, history and importance of Organic farming.
- Present status and contribution in the National economy.
- Important food products grown organically. Important Government Schemes for the promotion of organic farming in our country. Kitchen gardening.
200 Food Processing, Value Addition and Post-harvest Management
201 Post Harvest Management
- Post harvesting management of fruits, vegetables and flowers, cereals, pulses and oilseeds.
- Status of food processing in our country.
- Important Government schemes for food sector.
202 Food Processing and Value Add tion
- Principles and methods of food processing and preservation. Benefits of food processing.
- Important value added products from fruits, vegetables, cereals, pulses and oil seeds.
- Preparation of jam, jelly, ketchup, morabba, pickles, marmalade.
- Packaging, quality standards and their marketing including export.
- Flowers and their harvesting: important processed flower products, packaging, storage and their marketing.
- Concept of safe food andimportant food regulations.
300 Subsidairy Enterprises of Agriculture
- Important subsidiary enterprises based on Agriculture including Horticulture and their importancein the socio-economic status of an individual.
- Mushroom, their nutritional status and methods of production
- Beekeeping andits important usage andimportance of Honey, Wax and Royal jelly.
- Landscaping, development and maintenance oflawns and avenue gardens.
- Preparation of Bio-pest cides (plant based), Organic manures (composts) and Vermicomposting.
- Setting up nurseries and marketing of plant sapling , important Govt. Schemes for the support of
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English Elective - NCERT 2007 to 2019
- English Elective - CBSE (Functional English) 2007 to 2019
- English Core 2005 to 2019
- Hindi (Core) 2007 to 2019
- Hindi (Elective) 2007 to 2019
- Economics 2005 to 2019
- History 2005 to 2019
- Political Science 2005 to 2019
- Geography 2007 to 2019
- Psychology 2007 to 2019
- Sociology 2007 to 2019
- Philosophy 2010 to 2019