CBSE Syllabus For Class 12 Agriculture: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Class 12. Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The CBSE Class 12 Agriculture syllabus for the academic year 2023-2024 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Class 12 Agriculture Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the CBSE Class 12 Agriculture Syllabus pdf 2023-2024. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Class 12 Agriculture in addition to this.
CBSE Class 12 Agriculture Revised Syllabus
CBSE Class 12 Agriculture and their Unit wise marks distribution
CBSE Class 12 Agriculture Course Structure 2023-2024 With Marking Scheme
CBSE Class 12 Agriculture Syllabus for Advanced Crop Prodcution and Organic Farming
- Food production including horticultural crops and its importance in the economy and nutritional security.
- Soil fertility, productivity and concept of essential plant nutrients. Classification of essential plant nutrients.
- Roles and functions of essential plant nutrients, their important deficiency symptoms.
- Soil samplings and its processing. Introduction of soil pH and Organic Carbon.
- Introduction to manure, fertilizers. Bio-fertilizers, their methods of applicat on. Integrated Nutrient Management (INM).
- Concept of soil moisture availability,various irrigation methods, Concept of precision and pressure irrigation. Drip and sprinkle irrigation.
- Methods of insect pest and disease management Chemical,Biological and Mechanical. Concept of Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
- Concept, history and importance of Organic farming.
- Present status and contribution in the National economy.
- Important food products grown organically. Important Government Schemes for the promotion of organic farming in our country. Kitchen gardening.
CBSE Class 12 Agriculture Syllabus for Food Processing, Value Addition and Post-harvest Management
- Post harvesting management of fruits, vegetables and flowers, cereals, pulses and oilseeds.
- Status of food processing in our country.
- Important Government schemes for food sector.
- Principles and methods of food processing and preservation. Benefits of food processing.
- Important value added products from fruits, vegetables, cereals, pulses and oil seeds.
- Preparation of jam, jelly, ketchup, morabba, pickles, marmalade.
- Packaging, quality standards and their marketing including export.
- Flowers and their harvesting: important processed flower products, packaging, storage and their marketing.
- Concept of safe food andimportant food regulations.
CBSE Class 12 Agriculture Syllabus for Subsidairy Enterprises of Agriculture
- Important subsidiary enterprises based on Agriculture including Horticulture and their importancein the socio-economic status of an individual.
- Mushroom, their nutritional status and methods of production
- Beekeeping andits important usage andimportance of Honey, Wax and Royal jelly.
- Landscaping, development and maintenance oflawns and avenue gardens.
- Preparation of Bio-pest cides (plant based), Organic manures (composts) and Vermicomposting.
- Setting up nurseries and marketing of plant sapling , important Govt. Schemes for the support of
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English Elective - NCERT 2007 to 2023
- English Elective - CBSE (Functional English) 2007 to 2019
- English Core 2005 to 2023
- Hindi (Core) 2007 to 2023
- Hindi (Elective) 2007 to 2023
- Economics 2005 to 2023
- History 2005 to 2023
- Political Science 2005 to 2023
- Geography 2007 to 2023
- Psychology 2007 to 2023
- Sociology 2007 to 2023
- Philosophy 2010 to 2019