Shree Santkrupa Shikshan Sanstha's College of Pharmacy(D.Pharm) , Ghogaon has been started in 2006 and Shree Santkrupa College of Pharmacy has been started in 2004 with the view of fulfilling the needs of the rising pharmacy profession by donating professionally competent & technically skilled pharmacy graduates. Many of our faculty members hold with research experience and are keen to provide the students, a better mission, which will help them to excel both in research as well as academic field.
The efforts put on by our faculty, reflects upon the academic results.
MISSION : Social transformation through rural education.
- To develop pharmacy profession through quality education.
- To produce professionally competent pharmacists to meet to challenges of the rising pharmacy field.
- To enlighten the vision of scientific insight in pharmacy students for the betterment of pharmacy research.
- To mould responsible and committed Pharmacists, who can serve the society with other members of health care team.
- To correlate theoretical knowledge with industrial application as well as hospital practices and establish a center for excellence in the field of Pharmacy.
Making of an ideal Pharmacist, who can cater the needs of challenging Pharmacy profession.
SummaryShree Santkrupa Shikshan Sanstha's College of Pharmacy is an other university. It is located at Ghogaon. Tal. Karad in Satara, Maharashtra, India. It offers the following educational courses, 1 Post 12th Diploma course.
Courses Offered by Shree Santkrupa Shikshan Sanstha's College of Pharmacy
Post 12th Diploma 
Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
Duration : 2 years full time
Intake : 60
Other colleges in same campusShree Santkrupa Institute of Engineering and Technology
Satara, Maharashtra, India