1.01 Evolution of Humans and Society - Prehistoric Period
1.02 Ancient Civilisations
1.03 Early Tamil Society and Culture
1.04 Intellectual Awakening and Socio-Political Changes
1.05 The Classical World
1.06 The Middle Ages
1.07 State and Society in Medieval India
1.08 The Beginning of the Modern Age
1.09 The Age of Revolutions
1.1 Industrial Revolution
1.11 Colonialism in Asia and Africa
2.01 Lithosphere – 1 Endogenetic Processes
2.02 Lithosphere – 2 Exogenetic Processes
2.06 Man and Environment
2.07 Mapping Skills
2.08 Disaster Management: Responding to Disasters
3.01 Forms of Government and Democracy
3.02 Election, Political Parties and Pressure Groups
3.03 Human Rights
3.04 Forms of Government
3.05 Local Self Government
3.06 Road Safety
4.01 Understanding Development: Perspectives, Measurement and Sustainability
4.02 Employment in India and Tamil Nadu
4.03 Money and Credit
4.04 Agriculture in Tamil Nadu
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 9th
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 9th are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.