1.1 Advent of the Europeans
1.2 From Trade to Territory
1.3 Rural Life and Society
1.4 People’s Revolt
1.5 Educational Development in India
1.6 Development of Industries in India
1.7 Urban changes during the British period
1.8 Status of Women in India through the ages
2.1 Rocks and Soils
2.2 Weather and Climate
2.3 Hydrologic Cycle
2.4 Migration and Urbanisation
2.7 Exploring Continents Africa, Australia and Antarctica
2.8 Map Reading
3.1 How the State Government Works
3.2 Citizens and Citizenship
3.3 Understanding Secularism
3.4 Human Rights and UNO
3.5 Road Safety Rules and Regulations
3.6 Defence & Foreign Policy
3.7 The Judiciary
4.1 Money, Savings and Investments
4.2 Public and Private Sectors
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 8th
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 8th are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.