1.1 The Nose-Jewel
1.2 Special Hero
1.3 The Woman on Platform 8
2.1 Hobby Turns into A Successful Career
2.2 My Hobby: Reading
2.3 Jim Corbett, A Hunter Turned Naturalist
3.1 Sir Isaac Newton -The Ingenious Scientist
3.2 Making Life Worth While
3.3 The Three Questions
4.1 My Reminiscence
4.2 A Thing of Beauty
4.3 Crossing the River
5.1 Being Safe
5.2 Fire Work Night
5.3 When Instinct Works
6.2 Lessons in Life
6.3 Homeless Man and his Friends
7.1 Cyber Safety
7.2 My Computer Needs A Break
7.3 The Mystery of the Cyber Friend
8 Jack and the Beanstalk
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 8th
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 8th are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.