1.2 The Computer Swallowed Grandma
1.3 On Monday Morning
2.1 The Wind on Haunted Hill
2.2 The Listeners
2.3 The Red-Headed League
3.1 A Prayer to the Teacher
3.2 Your Space
3.3 Taking the Bully by the Horns
1.1 Adventures of Don Quixote
1.2 The Poem of Adventure
1.3 Alice in Wonderland
2.1 The Last Stone Carver
2.2 Wandering Singers
2.3 Naya – The Home of Chitrakaars
1.1 Journey by Train
1.2 Sea Fever
1.3 Sindbad – My First Voyage
2.1 A Story of Self Sacrifice and Bravery
2.3 Man Overboard
3 Jane Eyre
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 7th
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 7th are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.