1.1 Sea Turtles
1.2 The Crocodile
2.1 When the Trees Walked
2.3 The Apple Tree and the Farmer
3.1 The Visitor from Distant Lands
3.2 I Dream of Spices
3.3 Spices of India
1.1 Sports Stars
1.2 Team Work
1.3 Think to Win
2.1 Trip to Ooty
2.2 From a Railway Carriage
2.3 Gulliver's Travel
1.1 Who Owns the Water?
1.2 Indian Seasons
1.3 A Childhood in Malabar: A Memoir
2.1 That Sunday Morning
2.2 A Tragic Story
2.3 Brought to Book
3 The Jungle Book
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 6th
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 6th are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.