1.1 Earth, the Desolated Home
1.2 Beyond the Universe
1.3 Lost in Space
2.1 Trip to My Grandparents' Village
2.2 Farmer’s Friend
2.3 The Farmer and his Daughters
3.1 The Guardians of the Nation
3.3 The Legend of Jaswantgarh
1.1 The Gift
1.2 Mother Nature
1.3 The Two Pigeons
2.1 The Strength in his Weakness
2.2 The Swimmer
2.3 Practice Makes a Man Perfect
1.1 Five Detectives
1.2 Why? Why? Why?
1.3 The Witty Sparrow
2.1 The Cracked Coffee Cup
2.2 The Dreamer
2.3 The New Start
3.1 The Monster Tree
3.2 Social Responsibility
3.3 The Case of the Missing Water
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 5th
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 5th are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.