1.01 Outbreak of World War 1 and Its Aftermath
1.02 The World between two World Wars
1.03 World war 2
1.04 The World after World War 2
1.05 Social and Religious Reform Movements in the 19th Century
1.06 Early Revolts against British Rule in Tamil Nadu
1.07 Anti-Colonial Movements and the Birth of Nationalism
1.08 Nationalism: Gandhian Phase
1.09 Freedom Struggle in Tamil Nadu
1.1 Social Transformation in Tamil Nadu
2.01 India - Location, Relief and Drainage
2.02 Climate and Natural Vegetation of India
2.03 India - Agriculture
2.04 India - Resources and Industries
2.05 India - Population, Transport, Communication and Trade
2.06 Physical Geography of Tamil Nadu
2.07 Human Geography of Tamil Nadu
3.01 Indian Constitution
3.02 Central Government
3.03 State Government
3.04 India’s Foreign Policy
3.05 India’s International Relations
4.01 Gross Domestic Product and its Growth: an Introduction
4.02 Globalization and Trade
4.03 Food Security and Nutrition
4.04 Government and Taxes
4.05 Industrial Clusters in Tamil Nadu
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 10th
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 10th are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.