1 Basic Concepts in Economics
3 Partition Values
4 The Economy of Maharashtra
5 Rural Development in India
6 Population in India
7 Unemployment in India
8 Poverty in India
9 Economic Policy of India since
10 Economic Planning in India
1 Introduction of Commerce and Business
3 Small Scale Industry and Business
4 Forms of Business Organisation - 1
5 Forms of Business Organisation - 2
6 Institutes Supporting Business
7 Business Enviroment
8 Introduction to Management
2 Joint Stock Company
3 Formation of a company
4 Documents related to formation of a company
5 Members of a company
6 Directors and Key Managerial personnel of a company
7 Company Meetings - 1
8 Company Meetings - 2
9 Business Communication Skills of Secretary
10 Correspondence with Directors
11 Correspondence with Banks
12 Correspondence with Statutory Authorities
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for 11th
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for 11th are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.