1 The Living World: Adaptations and Classification
2 Plants: Structure and Function
3 Properties of Natural Resources
4 Nutrition in Living Organisms
5 Food Safety
6 Measurement of Physical Quantities
7 Motion, Force and Work
8 Static Electricity
10 Disaster Management
11 Cell Structure and Micro-organisms
12 The Muscular System and Digestive System in Human Beings
13 Changes – Physical and Chemical
14 Elements, Compounds and Mixtures
15 Materials We Use
16 Natural Resources
17 Effects of Light
18 Sound: Production of Sound
19 Properties of a Magnetic Field
20 In the World of Stars
1 Geometrical Constructions
2 Multiplication and Division of Integers
3 HCF and LCM
4 Angles and Pairs of Angles
5 Operations on Rational Numbers
7 Joint Bar Graph
8 Algebraic Expressions and Operations on Them
9 Direct Proportion and Inverse Proportion
10 Banks and Simple Interest
12 Perimeter and Area
13 Pythagoras’ Theorem
14 Algebraic Formulae - Expansion of Squares
16 Miscellaneous Problems : Set 1
17 Miscellaneous Problems : Set 2
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 7
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 7 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.