1.1 Don’t Give Up !
1.2 Who’s the Greatest ?
1.3 Autobiography of a Great Indian Bustard
1.4 Children are going to school ...
1.5 A Kabaddi Match
1.6 The Peacock and the Crane
1.7 Param Vir Chakra : Our Heroes
2.1 The Clothesline
2.2 The Worth of a Fabric
2.3 A Wall Magazine for your Class !
2.4 Anak Krakatoa
2.5 The Silver House
2.6 Ad‘wise’ Customers
2.7 Yonamine and Bushi
3.1 It Can Be Done
3.2 Seven Sisters
3.3 Stone Soup
3.4 Sushruta (A Peep into the Past)
3.5 The Donkey
3.6 The Merchant of Venice
3.7 At the Science Fair
4.1 Sleep, My Treasure
4.2 The Story of Gautama’s Quest
4.3 Mr Nobody
4.4 A Mad Tea Party
4.5 If I can stop one heart from breaking
4.6 The Phantom Tollbooth (A Book Review)
4.7 The Sword in the Stone
4.8 An Autumn Greeting
1 Natural Resources –Air, Water and Land
2 The Living World
3 Diversity in Living Things and Their Classification
4 Disaster Management
5 Substances in the Surroundings –Their States and Properties
6 Substances in Daily Use
7 Nutrition and Diet
8 Our Skeletal System and the Skin
9 Motion and Types of Motion
10 Force and Types of Force
11 Work and Energy
12 Simple Machines
14 Light and the Formation of Shadows
15 Fun with Magnets
16 The Universe
1 Basic Concepts in Geometry
4 Operations on Fractions
5 Decimal Fractions
6 Bar Graphs
11 Ratio and Proportion
13 Profit – Loss
14 Banks and Simple Interest
15 Triangles and Their Properties
17 Geometrical Constructions
18 Three Dimensional Shapes
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 6
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 6 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.