1 Our Earth and Our Solar System
2 Motions of the Earth
3 The Earth and its Living World
4 Environmental Balance
5 Family Values
6 Rules Are for Everyone
7 Let us Solve our own Problems
8 Public Facilities and My School
9 Maps - our Companions
10 Getting to Know India
11 Our Home and Environment
12 Food for All
13 Methods of Preserving Food
15 Communication and Mass Media
17 Clothes - our Necessity
18 The Environment and Us
19 Constituents of Food
20 Our Emotional World
21 Busy at Work - our Internal Organs
22 Growth and Personality Development
23 Infectious Diseases and how to Prevent them
24 Substances, Objects and Energy
25 Community Health and Hygiene
1 What is History?
2 History and the Concept of ‘Time’
3 Life on Earth
5 Evolution of Mankind
6 Stone Age : Stone Tools
7 From Shelters to Village-settlements
8 Beginning of Settled Life
9 Settled Life and Urban Civilization
10 Historic Period
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 5
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 5 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.