1.2 A Synopsis-The Swiss Family Robinson
1.3 Have you ever seen...?
1.4 Have you thought of the verb ‘have’
1.5 The Necklace
2.2 A True Story of Sea Turtles
2.3 Somebody’s Mother
2.4 The Fall of Troy
2.6 The Past in the Present
3.2 Reading Works of Art
3.3 The Road Not Taken
3.4 How the First Letter was Written
4.1 Please Listen!
4.2 The Storyteller
4.3 Intellectual Rubbish
4.4 My Financial Career
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for 9th Standard
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for 9th Standard are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.