1.01 The Indian Subcontinent and History
1.02 Sources of History
1.03 The Harappan Civilization
1.04 The Vedic Civilization
1.05 Religious Trends in Ancient India
1.06 Janapadas and Mahajanapadas
1.07 India during the Maurya Period
1.08 States after the Maurya Empire
1.09 Ancient Kingdoms of the South
1.1 Ancient India : Cultural
1.11 Ancient India and the World
2.1 Our Life in Society
2.2 Diversity in Society
2.3 Rural Local Government Bodies
2.4 Urban Local Government Bodies
2.5 District Administration
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for 6th Standard
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for 6th Standard are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.