1.1 Don’t Give Up !
1.2 Who’s the Greatest ?
1.3 Autobiography of a Great Indian Bustard
1.4 Children are going to school ...
1.5 A Kabaddi Match
1.6 The Peacock and the Crane
1.7 Param Vir Chakra : Our Heroes
2.1 The Clothesline
2.2 The Worth of a Fabric
2.3 A Wall Magazine for your Class !
2.4 Anak Krakatoa
2.5 The Silver House
2.6 Ad‘wise’ Customers
2.7 Yonamine and Bushi
3.1 It Can Be Done
3.2 Seven Sisters
3.3 Stone Soup
3.4 Sushruta (A Peep into the Past)
3.5 The Donkey
3.6 The Merchant of Venice
3.7 At the Science Fair
4.1 Sleep, My Treasure
4.2 The Story of Gautama’s Quest
4.3 Mr Nobody
4.4 A Mad Tea Party
4.5 If I can stop one heart from breaking
4.6 The Phantom Tollbooth (A Book Review)
4.7 The Sword in the Stone
4.8 An Autumn Greeting
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for 6th Standard
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for 6th Standard are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.