1 Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
2 Introduction to Analytical Chemistry
3 Basic Analytical Techniques
4 Structure of Atom
5 Chemical Bonding
6 Redox Reactions
7 Modern Periodic Table
8 Elements of Group 1 and 2
9 Elements of Group 13, 14 and 15
10 States of Matter
11 Adsorption and Colloids
12 Chemical Equilibrium
13 Nuclear Chemistry and Radioactivity
14 Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
16 Chemistry in Everyday Life
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for 11th
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for 11th are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.