1 Relations and Functions
2 Inverse Trigonometric Functions
5 Continuity and Differentiability
6 Application of Derivatives
8 Application of Integrals
9 Differential Equations
10 Vector Algebra
11 Three Dimensional Geometry
12 Linear Programming
3 Binary Operations
4 Inverse Trigonometric Functions
5 Algebra of Matrices
7 Adjoint and Inverse of a Matrix
8 Solution of Simultaneous Linear Equations
12 Higher Order Derivatives
13 Derivative as a Rate Measurer
14 Differentials, Errors and Approximations
15 Mean Value Theorems
16 Tangents and Normals
17 Increasing and Decreasing Functions
18 Maxima and Minima
19 Indefinite Integrals
20 Definite Integrals
21 Areas of Bounded Regions
22 Differential Equations
23 Algebra of Vectors
24 Scalar Or Dot Product
25 Vector or Cross Product
26 Scalar Triple Product
27 Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios
28 Straight Line in Space
29 The Plane
30 Linear programming
32 Mean and Variance of a Random Variable
33 Binomial Distribution
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 12
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 12 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.