1 The Solid State
4 Chemical Kinetics
5 Surface Chemistry
6 General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
7 The p-block Elements
8 The d-block and f-block Elements
9 Coordinate Compounds
10 Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
11 Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
12 Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
16 Chemistry in Everyday Life
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 12
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 12 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.