1 Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
2 Structure of Atom
3 Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
4 Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
5 States of Matter
8 Redox Reactions
10 The s-Block Elements
11 The p-Block Elements
12 Organic Chemistry - Some Basic Principles and Techniques
14 Environmental Chemistry
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 11
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 11 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.