1 Variations in Psychological Attributes
2 Self and Personality
3 Meeting Life Challenges
4 Psychological Disorders
5 Therapeutic Approaches
6 Attitude and Social Cognition
7 Social Influence and Group Processes
8 Psychology and Life
9 Developing Psychological Skills
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 12
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 12 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.