Chapters : Transportation in Plants, Reproduction in Plants, Reproduction in Humans, Ecosystems, Endocrine System and Adolescence, The Circulatory System, Nervous System, Diseases and First Aid, Food Production
Chapters : Matter, Physical and Chemical Changes, Elements, Compounds and Mixtures, Atomic Structure, Language of Chemistry, Chemical Reactions, Hydrogen, Water, Carbon and Its Compounds
Chapters : Rational Numbers, Exponents, Squares and Square Root, Cubes and Cube Roots, Playing with Numbers, Sets, Percent and Percentage, Profit, Loss and Discount, Interest, Direct and Inverse Variations, Algebraic Expressions, Identities, Factorisation, Linear Equations in one Variable, Linear Inequations, Understanding Shapes, Special Types of Quadrilaterals, Constructions, Representing 3-D in 2-D, Area of a Trapezium and a Polygon, Surface Area, Volume and Capacity, Data Handling, Probability
Chapters : Matter, Physical Quantities and Measurement, Force and Pressure, Energy, Light Energy, Heat Transfer, Sound, Electricity
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 8
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 8 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.