Chapters : Topographical Sheets: Colours, Signs and Symbols, Scale and Distance, Composition and Structure of the Atmosphere, Greenhouse Effect and Global Warming, Study of Weather, Recording of Weather, Types of Rocks, Weathering and Soil, Industries: Their Need, and Classification, Major Industries, Renewable and Non-renewable resources, Europe: Location, Area, Political & Physical Features, Europe: Climate, Natural Vegetation, Wildlife; Forest, Minerals & Power Resources, Africa: Location, Area, Political & Physical Features, Africa: Climate, Natural Vegetation, Wildlife; Minerals, Australia:Location,Area, Political & Physical Features, Australia: Climate, Natural Vegetation, Wildlife; Forest and Minerals, Antarctica: Location, Physical Features, Climate, Natural Vegetation
Chapters : Plant And Animal Tissues, Classification of Plants, Classification of Animals, Photosynthesis and Respiration, Excretion in Humans, Nervous System, Allergy
Chapters : Matter and Its Composition, Physical and Chemical Changes, Elements, Compounds and Mixtures, Atoms, Molecules and Radicals, Language of Chemistry, Metals and Non-metals, Air and Atmosphere
Chapters : Integers, Rational Numbers, Fractions (Including Problems), Decimal Fractions (Decimals), Exponents (Including Laws of Exponents), Ratio and Proportion (Including Sharing in a Ratio), Unitary Method (Including Time and Work), Percent and Percentage, Profit, Loss and Discount, Simple Interest, Fundamental Concepts (Including Fundamental Operations), Simple Linear Equations (Including Word Problems), Set Concepts (Some Simple Divisions by Vedic Method), Lines and Angles (Including Construction of angles), Triangles, Pythagoras Theorem, Symmetry (Including Reflection and Rotation), Recognition of Solids (Representing 3-D in 2-D), Congruency: Congruent Triangles, Mensuration, Data Handling, Probability
Chapters : Physical Quantities and Measurement, Motion, Energy, Light Energy, Heat, Sound, Electricity and Magnetism
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 7
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 7 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.