1.01 A Period of Transition
1.02 The Growth of Nationalism
1.03 The American Civil War
1.04 India in the Eighteenth Century
1.05 Traders to Rulers (I)
1.06 Traders to Rulers (II)
1.07 Impact of British Rule on India
1.08 The Great Uprising of 1857
1.09 Great Reformers and Reform Movements
1.1 Struggle for Freedom (I)
1.11 Struggle for Freedom (II)
2.1 The Union Legislature
2.2 The Union Executive
2.3 The Judiciary
2.4 The United Nations
1 The Beginning of the Modern World
2 The industrial Revolution and the Rise of Imperialism
3 The Age of Revolution
4 The American Civil War
5 Decline of the Mughal Empire
6 Rise of Independent Regional Powers
7 Rise of British Power in Bengal
8 Expansion of British Power in India
9 British Policies and Their Impacts
10 The Revolt of 1857
11 Indian Renaissance — Social and Religious Reformers in India
12 Rise of Indian Nationalism
13 The Indian National Movement (1885-1916)
14 The Indian National Movement (1917-1934)
15 The Indian National Movement (1935-47)
16 The Union Legislature
17 The Union Executive
18 The Judiciary
19 The United Nations
20 Specialized Agencies of the UN
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 8
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 8 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.