1 Interpreting Topographical Maps
5 Natural and Man-made Disasters with Case Studies
6 Disaster Management
7 Asia: Location, Extent, Political and Physical Features
8 Asia: Climate and Natural Vegetation
9 India: Location, Extent, Political and Physical Features
10 India: Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests and Wildlife
11 Human Resources in India
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 8
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 8 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.