2 Rational Numbers
3 Fractions (Including Problems)
4 Decimal Fractions (Decimals)
5 Exponents (Including Laws of Exponents)
6 Ratio and Proportion (Including Sharing in a Ratio)
7 Unitary Method (Including Time and Work)
8 Percent and Percentage
9 Profit, Loss and Discount
10 Simple Interest
11 Fundamental Concepts (Including Fundamental Operations)
12 Simple Linear Equations (Including Word Problems)
13 Set Concepts (Some Simple Divisions by Vedic Method)
14 Lines and Angles (Including Construction of angles)
16 Pythagoras Theorem
17 Symmetry (Including Reflection and Rotation)
18 Recognition of Solids (Representing 3-D in 2-D)
19 Congruency: Congruent Triangles
21 Data Handling
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 7
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 7 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.