1.01 Medieval Europe – Rise and Spread of Christianity
1.02 Rise and Spread of Islam
1.03 The Turkish Invaders
1.04 The Delhi Sultanate
1.05 Government, Society and Culture Under The Delhi Sultanate
1.06 The Vijayanagar and Bahmani Kingdoms
1.07 Foundation of Mughal Empire
1.08 Akbar the Great
1.09 Jahangir, Shah Jahan and Aurangzeb
1.1 Making of Composite Culture – Sufi and Bhakti Movements
2.1 The Constitution of India
2.2 Fundamental Rights and Duties
2.3 Directive Principles of State Policy
1 Rise of Christianity
2 Spread of Christianity
3 Birth of Prophet Muhammad and Spread of Islam
4 The Turkish invasion and the establishment of the Delhi Sultanate
5 Expansion of the Delhi Sultanate : The Khilji and the Tughiaq Dynasties
6 Life under the Delhi Sultanate
7 Rise of the Vijayanagar and Bahmani Kingdoms
8 Babur, Humayun and Sher Shah
10 Jahangir Shah Jahan, Aurangzeb
11 Bhakti and Sufi Movements
12 The Constitution and the Preamble
13 Directive Principles of State Policy
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 7
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 7 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.