1 Topographical Sheets: Colours, Signs and Symbols
2 Scale and Distance
3 Composition and Structure of the Atmosphere
4 Greenhouse Effect and Global Warming
5 Study of Weather
6 Recording of Weather
7 Types of Rocks
8 Weathering and Soil
9 Industries: Their Need, and Classification
10 Major Industries
11 Renewable and Non-renewable resources
12 Europe: Location, Area, Political & Physical Features
13 Europe: Climate, Natural Vegetation, Wildlife; Forest, Minerals & Power Resources
14 Africa: Location, Area, Political & Physical Features
15 Africa: Climate, Natural Vegetation, Wildlife; Minerals
16 Australia:Location,Area, Political & Physical Features
17 Australia: Climate, Natural Vegetation, Wildlife; Forest and Minerals
18 Antarctica: Location, Physical Features, Climate, Natural Vegetation
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 7
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 7 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.